All in all, these are six essential but easy-to-implement tips to help you create mobile-friendly emails your clients will love to open and take action on:
1. Keep your subject line around 25-30 characters
2. Pre-header is an extension of your subject line; however, keep it short and include simple CTAs
3. Focus more on descriptive content, trying not to create too image-heavy emails
4. Create short, scannable, and consumable content using short paragraphs, bulleted lists, highlights, headers, etc.
5. Make your CTAs blindingly obvious and spaced out from other CTAs by keeping them front and center
6. Don't forget to test your mobile-friendly email across multiple mobile devices before launching it
Check out another article on mobile optimization
to become a pro in creating mobile-friendly emails.
Essence of Email is email marketing agency with years of experience with eCommerce brands, helping them sell repeatedly through their email channel. Book a free consultation
to learn more about how we can improve your email marketing activities