Our calendar is loading. While you are waiting, here are a few email marketing statistics for you:
- 59% of marketers say email is their biggest source of ROI.
- Mobile opens account for 46% of all email opens.
- 35% of business professionals check email on a mobile device.
- 59% of respondents say marketing emails influence their purchase decisions.
- 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email.
- 80% of business professionals believe that email marketing increases customer retention.
- More than 50% of U.S. respondents check their personal email account more than 10 times a day, and it is by far their preferred way to receive updates from brands.
- Apple iPhone is the most popular mobile client for reading emails with 29% of all opens occurring on this platform. Gmail is a close runner-up at 27%.