We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager
At the moment, the Essence of Email team is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Sales Manager. You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company. Working hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and directing the team of Sales Associates in order to hit sales and company targets.
What does the Sales Manager do?
• Designs and implements a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s client base
• Achieves growth and hits sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Cooperates with the Marketing Manager to align and achieve sales plans with a marketing strategy
• Cooperates with the Director of Client Services to understand the work of the Operations Team, and to build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Coaches and develops Sales Associates, and measures their KPIs
• Identifies emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Creates and manages sales, revenue, and expenses reports and provides the CEO and COO with realistic forecasts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
• Proven sales executive experience (meeting or exceeding targets)
• Previous experience as a Sales Manager or Sales and Marketing Director
• Proven ability to create and drive the sales process from plan to close
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Able to quickly grasp selling points of different services, as well as the opportunities from the market and the target group
• Proactive to create and follow up on proposals
• Experience in digital marketing (email marketing) is a plus
• Essence of Email is a completely remote, but highly organised company. You get to work in a structured and well-developed environment from the comfort of your home.
• It’s for sure nice when you can work from your home, beach, or a cabin in the woods, but it’s even nicer when, in addition to that, your company has a great day-off program.
• Our team prides itself on following up on its ideas and implementing them. You will own your ideas and challenges. If you like to constantly level up your game, Essence of Email is a great place for you.
• Our team is on the same page – we do excellent work because performance matters, but we give each other a helper’s hand and the opportunity to grow and develop.
You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
We will take into consideration only applications in English and with an enclosed portfolio.
Please note, we will contact only candidates that meet the profile we are looking for.