We are looking for a Sales Associate
Want to join a team of highly skilled, motivated marketers? You’ve come to the right place!
Essence of Email is growing, and we want you to grow with us! We aim to develop world-class digital marketers to help eCommerce companies drive more revenue, referrals, and repeat business.
The working hours for this position are from Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
What does a Sales Associate do?
• Handles sales calls
• Actively manages inbound leads delivered by the marketing teams
• Actively engages in outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads
• Reports monthly on Sales KPIs
• Creates contracts and proposals
• Communicates with our company’s existing clients to sell additional services
• Manages the CRM systems
• Helps with the planning and implementation of the overall sales strategy
• Advanced English (both written and spoken) because you will be talking to native English speakers on a daily basis
• Previous experience in sales is highly appreciated, but be ready to show us your success records
• Independent and proactive because a successful sales associate is driven by results and is always striving to improve the performance
• “Go the extra mile” attitude because that’s how the best sales happen
• Training to set you up in the beginning
• Monthly salary
• Additional bonuses from sales you close
• Great days off program
• Friendly virtual environment
You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
Apply by filling in our Candidate Questionnaire.
Read more about our recruitment process.