We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer
The designer is primarily responsible for generating high-quality design assets for our operations team. The work of our company is focused on producing emails, thus the designer will be spending most of his/her time on creating hero & banner images for emails. Other possible responsibilities are considering our marketing and HR departments – creating assets for promotional or recruitment purposes of the company.
The working hours for this full-time position are 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
What does the Graphic Designer do?
• Creates graphic assets for client email campaigns & initiatives
• Designs creative assets to support the Marketing department
• Comes up with graphic design solutions for our website
• Fluent English (both written and spoken)
• Profound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or other graphic design programs
• Good to excellent knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
• Able to quickly grasp visual elements of a brand
• A strong will to learn new things
• Independent and available to work 8 hours on weekdays
• Very creative and able to work well under on-demand conditions
• Responsive and reliable
• Previous marketing experience is a plus
• Working remotely
• Friendly virtual environment
• Great days-off program
You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
Apply by filling in our Candidate Questionnaire.
Read more about our recruitment process.
We will take into consideration only applications in English and with an enclosed portfolio.
Please note, we will contact only candidates that meet the profile we are looking for.