We are looking for a Graphic Designer
The designer is primarily responsible for generating high-quality design assets for our operations team. The work of our company is focused on producing emails, thus the designer will be spending most of his/her time on creating hero & banner images for emails. Other possible responsibilities are considering our marketing and HR departments – creating assets for promotional or recruitment purposes of the company.
What does the Graphic Designer do?
• Create graphic assets for client email campaigns & initiatives
• Design creative to support Marketing and HR departments
• Fluent English (both written and spoken)
• Profound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or other graphic design programs
• Ability to quickly grasp visual elements of a brand
• Independent and available to work 8 hours on weekdays
• Very creative and able to work well under on-demand conditions
• Responsive and reliable
• Previous marketing experience is a plus
• Working remotely
• Friendly virtual environment
• Great days-off program
You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
The working hours for this position are 13:00 — 21:00 CEST. Or, if you are hired on a part-time basis, your working hours will be 17:00 — 21:00 CEST.
Apply by filling in our Candidate Questionnaire.
Read more about our recruitment process.