We are looking for an Account Manager
We are a young and fast-growing American marketing agency specializing in email marketing for eCommerce stores. We started our business at the beginning of 2014 with the main goal to help independent eCommerce store owners excel within this effective marketing channel.
At the moment we are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Account Manager. You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
Working hours: 13:00 — 21:00 CE(S)T
At Essence of Email, our Account Managers are the bridge between the Operations Team and the clients. They are the ones that communicate directly with our clients, build a relationship with them, and work with the tactical team internally to translate the marketing vision into each campaign. Please note that this is not a sales position. Account Managers are working with the companies that are already clients of Essence of Email.
What does the Account Manager do?
• Plans and coordinates the work on different client accounts
• Manages internal and external teams to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner
• Communicates with clients on tactical work, including weekly or bi-weekly calls
• Creates and advises on email strategies
• Works with the Ops team to improve client satisfaction
• Reports to clients and superiors on client performance
• 2 years’ experience in digital marketing
• Fluent English (both written and spoken)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
• Experienced in project and/or client management
• Tech-savvy and open to learning new things
• Essence of Email is a completely remote, but highly organised company. You get to work in a structured and well-developed environment from the comfort of your home.
• It’s for sure nice when you can work from your home, beach, or a cabin in the woods, but it’s even nicer when, in addition to that, your company has a great day-off program.
• Our team prides itself on following up on its ideas and implementing them. You will own your ideas and challenges. If you like to constantly level up your game, Essence of Email is a great place for you.
• As an Account Manager, you’ll have a constant opportunity to learn about new things and update your current knowledge, but more importantly, we will provide you with proper training to equip you for this job – strategy, analytics, working knowledge of different platforms (Klaviyo, MailChimp, JustUno, Privy etc.)
• Our team is on the same page – we do excellent work because performance matters, but we give each other a helper’s hand and the opportunity to grow and develop.
To apply, please follow this link and fill in the questionnaire. Only candidates that applied with a resume in English will be taken into consideration.
We will contact only candidates that meet the profile we are looking for.