CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Essence of Email is a marketing agency that focuses on eCommerce. We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands grow repeat customers. Our team is a group of resourceful, reliable, and results-driven email marketing experts with a common vision to help companies everywhere maximize their customer lifetime value. Our website: https://essenceofemail.com
We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Client Services Associate. You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
What Does the Client Services Associate Do?
The Client Services Associate is responsible for handling day-to-day operations. These include: communicating with Account Managers, performing administrative duties, cooperating with other departments of the company, and making sure our Operations team is organized and operates smoothly to ensure the success of every client account and to generate a high level of client satisfaction.
These are some specific responsibilities:
• Managing and reviewing the schedules of the Operations team and their work on all client accounts
• Advising Account Managers on client communication, strategic approach, prioritization, personnel issues, and operational challenges
• Handling reporting obligations on a weekly and monthly level
• Training Account Managers to improve performance
• Coaching Account Managers on digital marketing matters
• Improving standard operating procedures
• Supporting the Director of Client Services to ensure the success of every client account and a high level of client satisfaction
• Excellent communication skills in advanced English (both written and spoken)
• Proficient user of project management tools
• Digital marketing or Client Communication experience for more than 2 years
• Good at managing their own time and tasks, as well as organizing others
• Project management knowledge and experience
• Capability to coach and transfer knowledge
• Experience on positions like Account Manager, Client Communication Manager, and similar is a plus
• Essence of Email is a completely remote, but highly organized company. You get to work in a structured and well-developed environment from the comfort of your home.
• Surely it’s nice when you can work from your home, beach, or a cabin in the woods, but it’s even nicer when, in addition to that, your company has a great days-off program.
• Our team prides itself on following up on its ideas and implementing them. You will own your ideas and challenges. If you like to constantly level up your game, Essence of Email is a great place for you.
• Our team is on the same page – we do excellent work because performance matters, but we give each other a helper’s hand and the opportunity to grow and develop.
English Proficiency (oral and written), Intelligence, Integrity, Being a Team Player, Resourcefulness, Independence, Judgement and Decision Making, Analysis Skills, Pragmatism, Adaptability, Performance Management, Coaching, Stress Management
To apply, please follow this link and fill in the questionnaire. Only the candidates that applied with a resume in English will be taken into consideration.
We will contact only the candidates that meet the profile we are looking for.