Talent Management Specialist
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With over 6 years of experience and 200+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
The Talent Management Specialist is responsible for different employee-related initiatives, such as training, evaluations, updating different employee databases, etc. We expect the Talent Management Specialist to be imaginative, creative, and energetic, someone who will bring different employee engagement ideas to reality!
Our working environment is fast and challenging, which means that we are looking for extraordinary people that will be able to contribute to our team from the very beginning. If you are a self-starter that likes to own their projects, that makes sure they happen without delays and does them with inspiring enthusiasm, then read on!
What Does the Talent Management Specialist Do?
- Owns training and development, and suggests improvements
- Coordinates training execution (assigns training, does the follow up administrative part, sets training deadlines, schedules, etc.)
- Maintains internal communication channels such as Slack, and coordinates the implementation of AI tools, as well as other Slack tools
- Organizes different engagement activities to create a positive working environment, including team events
- Coordinates the compensation and benefits programs
- Establishes, tracks, and analyzes internal Talent Management-related metrics
- Is a point of contact for employees for feedback and conflict resolutions
- Conducts evaluations and analyzes their outcomes
- Collects feedback on procedures, processes, engagement, training, etc. and tunes them accordingly
- Maintains documentation related to the company’s people processes, such as performance reviews, engagement surveys, etc.
- Helps with onboarding administration, coordination, and execution when needed (in situations of high-volume hiring)
- Participates in or conducts structured interviews together with other members of the Talent Management team
- Collaborates with other members of the Talent Management team on different Talent Management improvement projects (such as the implementation of employer branding, implementing new Talent Management procedures or improving old ones, etc.)
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in an HR role, ideally in an HR coordinator role, or an HR Generalist role
- Solid knowledge of Google Sheets
- Highly developed empathy with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and supportive team player
- Self-starter that sees each project through to the end
- You are data and system savvy, or you would like to develop these skills
- Organized with a keen eye for detail
- Good at managing their own time and tasks, with a sense of responsibility to do things sooner rather than later
- Prior experience in a remote working environment will be considered a plus
Assertiveness, Goal Setting, Organization/Planning, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Conflict Management, Likability, Listening, Communications – English (Spoken & Written), Independence, Creativity
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 6 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. — 18:00 p.m. CET.
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The Talent Management team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our Talent Management team. During this call, the person from Talent Management will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the Talent Management team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.