Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With 7 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, attracting, identifying, and hiring talent to ensure we are building a world-class team. You will be juggling multiple open positions by following through the talent acquisition procedure, as well as various recruitment marketing activities.
As we have various open positions, we are looking for someone to help us achieve our high-volume hiring talent acquisition plan. If you are passionate about finding talent and have the energy and resilience to thrive on our dynamic journey, this job could be a good fit for you!
What Does the Talent Acquisition Specialist Do?
- Creatively finds ways of sourcing candidates by writing creative copies for promotions or outreach on Facebook, LinkedIn and similar social media channels
- Opens or re-opens vacancies – meaning you’ll be drafting job descriptions, job ads as well as setting competencies for new positions, posting them on our website, and preparing tests for various positions
- Handles external correspondence with candidates in a timely manner and ensures flawless support to the candidates
- Reviews CVs, plans, and organizes screening interviews using behavioral interviewing techniques while making sure that the interview stays conversational instead of interrogative
- Conducts structured interviews together with other talent management team members, and coordinates the decision-making process with the hiring leaders ensuring that candidates are reviewed on time
- Collaborates with Brand on implementing recruitment marketing activities
- Prepares and extends offers and handles negotiations
- Handles contract preparation as well as annexes, and handles various talent acquisition administrative duties
- Participates in and supports other talent management activities, such as assisting in talent engagement, supporting training, etc.
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience in an HR role, ideally in a Recruitment Associate or HR Assistant role, or similar (internships experience also counts!)
- Advanced English proficiency is a must, as you’ll be speaking with lots of candidates on a daily basis
- Excellent communication with rock-solid listening skills – you make people feel heard and know which questions to ask next to understand the big picture better
- Able to juggle multiple open vacancies by carefully shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational skills – you plan in advance, and you are very time conscious
- Comfortable with administrative work and you have a great eye for detail – you double or even triple-check everything you do
Adaptability, Assertiveness, Confidence, Excellence, Integrity, Organization/Planning, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Likability, Listening, Communications – English (Spoken & Written), Pragmatism, Passion, Creativity
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 6 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The HR team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our HR team. During this call, the person from HR will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the HR team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.