Sales and Marketing Associate
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly. With 7 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
The core objective of the Sales & Marketing Associate role is the support of the Growth department of our company. You’ll get a chance to improve and create processes that impact our daily activities and ultimately the company’s expansion. And when our growth department is doing a good job, the entire company expands and grows!
To be successful in this role, it is crucial that you are capable of creating and following procedures, that you have a keen eye for details, and are comfortable with the associated administration that comes with the role. If you’re a highly creative and adaptable person, we would love to teach you all we know about marketing as well as sales.
What Does the Sales and Marketing Associate Do?
- Updates the Growth (sales & marketing) database
- Takes care of sales administration of the Outbound pipeline
- Collaborates with the Growth team members and efficiently creates proposals and contracts to help speed up the sales process
- Manages CRM systems
- Participates in the sales planning and coordination of the sales processes
- Obtains prospects information such as company name, contact name, email address, and other information through research
- Researches different online forums to help the Growth team engage with different leads
- Assists with the ongoing digital marketing effort
- Participates in improving our marketing processes
- Advanced English (both written and spoken) because you will need to produce effectively-written administrative documents on a daily basis
- Previous experience in lead generation, virtual assistance, business development, or performance marketing is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of G-Suite/Microsoft Office
- An eye for good design and PowerPoint/Google Slides knowledge is a plus
- Detail-oriented with good time-management skills
- Motivated by results with a sense of urgency to do everything now
- Great phone presence and comfortable with interacting with different people daily
- Enthusiastic about learning everything related to marketing and sales
- “Go the extra mile” attitude
Communications – English, Communications – Written, Listening, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Independence, Creativity
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 6 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The HR team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our HR team. During this call, the person from HR will provide you with more detailed information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For almost every position, we also include tasks or tests as a part of the selection process. You will be informed about all the details by the HR team. Tasks are not difficult and aim to test the level of certain skills for different job positions. The test will show you what your daily work would be about, and it’s a chance for you to see if this is the right job for you!
After the Screening Interview and a successfully completed task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present on this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the education and work experiences you’ve had so far.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with the management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.