Product Management Specialist
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With 7 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
The Product Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our new services are successful. You will need to coordinate and collaborate with different people to ensure things get done, and that the project moves forward as quickly and efficiently as possible.
You will communicate with people across the company, so it’s crucial that you are adaptable and that you know which communication style will work for different situations.
This position offers the opportunity to work closely with management and have a high degree of exposure to all aspects of how we work.
What Does the Product Management Specialist Do?
- Owns the successful launch of a new service and ensures our business goals and plans are achieved
- Ensures that the many elements related to launching a new service are moving forward and that the objectives are accomplished, including Operations, Marketing, and Sales objectives
- Works closely with different leaders and team members to ensure that any issues or obstacles encountered are resolved effectively
- Sets, tracks, and monitors the daily and weekly elements that are produced in order to successfully launch a new service
- Identifies opportunities for improvements in delivering the new services
- Researches industry trends and implements best practices to ensure the delivery of highest-quality services
- Reporting and analysis on the progress
- Creates operating manuals about the new services and their implementation, that provides helpful information for other team members to go through the needed steps easily
- Supports the team on any other issues that might need to be resolved related to the new service
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Entrepreneurial mind with excellent communication skills to share all ideas on how to improve service delivery
- Resourceful enough to find creative solutions on the go, always seeing the big picture
- Independent and able to work alone, but also helpful and there for anyone who needs support because you are extra fast at solving problems
- Highly stress-resilient, you do not mind ambiguity because you enjoy creating new processes as well as optimizing them
- Familiarity with setting hypotheses, planning, executing, testing, and recommending action steps to follow
- Prior working experience in business areas such as Sales, Marketing, or Operations
- Previous working experience in service or product development will be considered a plus
- Solid knowledge of Google Sheets
- Experience in a remote working environment will be considered a plus
Adaptability, Communications – English, Communications – Written, Confidence, Goal Setting, Intelligence, Listening, Organization/Planning, Pragmatism, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Independence, Judgement/Decision Making, Analytical Skills
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 7 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00—21:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The Talent Management team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our Talent Management team. During this call, the person from Talent Management will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the Talent Management team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult, and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.