Email Expert for List Growth
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With 7 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
The Email Expert for List Growth is primarily focused on creatively finding people that will be engaged and interested in the client’s emails using pop-ups, squeeze landing pages, and other digital or email approaches to entice people to join a list.
Your results will be measured using the list growth rate, meaning that your initiatives should lead to a higher number of list subscribers. To be successful in this role, we expect you to be well-organized, innovative, and tenacious in finding the right approach to drive subscribers to join lists!
What Does the Email Expert for List Growth Do?
- Plans and coordinates work on different client accounts
- Creatively finds people that will be engaged and interested in subscribing to client’s emails
- Uses pop-ups, landing pages, social media channels, and tries out a variety of different approaches to entice people to join a list
- Constantly re-examines the quality of existing lists
- Provides insights on segmentation that lead to higher email performance
- Monitors other channels and analyzes how they contribute to list growth
- Extracts data from different software platforms used for email creation such as Klaviyo, JustUno, etc.
- Attends and over time, actively participates in client calls, as well as updates clients on progress on different initiatives
- Reports to clients and superiors on client performance and creates various reports based on clients’ requirements
- Constantly researches best practices around email list growth
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Previous digital marketing working experience
- Solid understanding of how segmentation, the art of thinking in groups, works
- Good knowledge of social media channels and how they can be used for list growth
- Highly analytical thinker with an ability to research independently and gather information on complex issues
- Persistent and enthusiastic about going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Comfortable with vagueness and exploring the path to success through trial and error
- Comfortable with being measured through KPIs
- Previous working experience with various software platforms related to both project management and digital marketing (such as Asana/Trello, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Previous working experience in a position such as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, or similar will be considered a plus
- Working experience in email marketing and knowledge of the field is a major plus
Adaptability, Communications – English, Communications – Written, Customer Focus, Excellence, Goal Setting, Intelligence, Listening, Organization/Planning, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Team Player, Independence, Analysis Skills, Tenacity, Creativity
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 6 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 – 21:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The HR team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our HR team. During this call, the person from HR will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the HR team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.