About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly. With over 6 years of experience and 200+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
At Essence of Email, we divide our work into different expertises and we are working hard on developing world-class experts that will own and execute that work. We believe that by concentrating on a few, tightly connected areas you can become great in what you do!
We are searching for someone with a highly analytical mind that will use common sense and logic to take the email marketing of our clients to the next level. The responsibilities of the Email Expert will focus on improving the performance of email campaigns through testing and data analysis.
What Does the Email Expert Do?
- Plans and coordinates the work on different client accounts
- Ensures the highest quality of the service delivered, in the chosen area of expertise. The areas of specialization are:
- Email Performance/Strategy/Conversion;
- Email Campaigns & Campaign Calendar
- Email Automations
- Email Trends & Latest Practices
- Monitors email and mobile performance while proactively working on improving them
- Oversees the deliverability of our emails and takes care of list development and segmentation so that our emails target the right customers
- Performs A/B testing and decides on which assets will be used for different campaigns
- Does analysis on available data, learns from them and improves the performance and conversion rates of emails
- Reports to clients and superiors on client performance
- Previous working experience in a position connected to digital marketing performance
- Understanding of digital marketing performance
- Working experience and knowledge of email marketing is a huge plus
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Previous working experience with data analysis
- Previous working experience with various software platforms related to both project management and digital marketing (such as Asana/Trello, Klaviyo, MailChimp, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with being measured through KPIs
- Familiarity with A/B testing (demonstrable experience a plus)
- Previous experience in marketing campaign development and execution
- Resourcefulness and logical, data-driven approach in everyday work
Communications – Written, Customer Focus, Intelligence, Market Knowledge, Organization/Planning, Resourcefulness.
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 6 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The HR team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our HR team. During this call, the person from HR will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the HR team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
After the Structured Interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.