Call Reviews Quality Assurance Specialist
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With 7 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist that will be responsible for call reviews. To be successful in this role we expect you to have some experience in a call center environment and that you are motivated to further specialize in call reviews and build your expertise in a 100% remote environment.
What Does the Call Reviews Quality Assurance Specialist for Do?
- Reviews the quality of all company-wide produced calls, including but not limited to Sales calls, Talent Acquisition calls, as well as Client Calls through the use of call recording applications
- Compiles Quality Assurance (QA) call assessments using the QA checklists
- Provides feedback to the team members that conducted the reviewed calls
- Creates and maintains standardized call review checklists
- Extracts call snippets with the most important information shared on the call and shares it with the relevant team members
- Participates in continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Other service-related responsibilities
- Minimum of 6 months of previous experience in a call center environment or monitoring calls
- Fluent English (preferably a bachelor’s degree in English)
- Solid communication skills with the ability to provide assertive feedback
- High attention to detail with good judgment skills – while you notice all the details, you still know how to extract the most important information
- Strong listening skills – you prefer to listen than talk but enjoy social interaction
Communications English (Spoken and Written), Adaptability, Assertiveness, Confidence, Conflict Management, Excellence, Integrity, Intelligence, Likability, Listening, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Team Player, Independence
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 7 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 – 21:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The Talent Management team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
The first interview will be with someone from our Talent Management team. During this call, the person from Talent Management will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the HR team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult, and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.