Grow Your Email List with Social Media [Free eBook]
If your eCommerce shop target audience is on social media you’d better get those followers onto your email list. Otherwise, you are risking losing them in case the social media platform becomes unpopular, your profile gets blocked, or your social media pages start having low engagement rates.
After a few months of compiling data and tracking results of different email marketing activities for us and our clients, we decided to compile all the pieces of information and create an eBook to help eCommerce shop owners and managers grow their email lists with social media.
As of 2019, 42% of the world population use social media daily:
• Facebook has over 2.4 billion monthly active users
• Twitter has over 330 million users tweeting away monthly
• YouTube has more than 1.9 billion logged-in users every month
• Instagram is used by over 1 billion people worldwide each month
• Pinterest has over 291 million monthly active users
In this eBook, we have covered the five most popular social media platforms and different ways you can use them to collect emails from your followers which are relevant for eCommerce brands. Each eBook section focuses on different social media:
• How to Grow Your Email List with Facebook
• How to Grow Your Email List with Twitter
• How to Grow Your Email List with YouTube
• How to Grow Your Email List with Instagram
• How to Grow Your Email List with Pinterest
Since each social media platform requires different strategies, you will need to do some planning and work to successfully collect all those emails.
To make all of the steps easier to follow and make sure you don’t miss any, we have prepared a checklist on how to grow your email list with social media – this is a bonus from us and a thank you for downloading our eBook.
Good luck and if you need help managing your email list, let us know.
Let’s Talk Email
Our clients earn a 38X monthly ROI from their email program.